Notifications
Clear all

Kabbalistic Tarot G. O. M.

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@patrick)

I have just acquired a copy of this rare deck from Adam McLean, who is selling off his collection. I got the last one he had:

http://aenigma.ru/php/content.php?razdel=books&file1=24

Based upon Mebes' designs. I will post my impressions when I have examined it in in more detail.

5 Replies
Admin
(@charlotte)

Ah that's wonderful Patrick, I also have a copy of this deck - it is a wonderful tarot, rather small but packed with symbolism. It synthesises many different aspects of tarot teaching with other occult systems, including the Saint Yves d'Alveydre Archeometre, but it does not feature the original images used in the Mebes' Occult Encyclopedia. I'd love to know your thoughts when you've had a chance to familiarise yourself with it - did you manage to get the large or small version? Mine is the small and it's quite hard to make everything out.

(@rolan)

Hello i am new here do you have a copy of the books of olive pixley armour of light 1&2,the trail and listening in i am searching in amazon there is no available  copy even in other site.

Topic starter
(@patrick)

I am guessing that it is the larger version, Charlotte, as it is approximately 6.5 " x 4 ". I will post further impressions, but I noticed that the correspondences seem the same as other decks from what Christine Payne-Towler would call the Continental Tradition. For example, the decks of I am guessing that it is the larger version, Charlotte, as it is approximately 6.5 " x 4 ". I will post further impressions, but I noticed that the correspondences seem the same as other decks from what Christine Payne-Towler would call the Continental Tradition. For example, the decks of Giorgio Tavaglioni. His 'Tarot of the Stars' has used Golden Dawn correspondences for the Minors, however.

The G.O.M Deck is nicely produced and attractive, and has a small booklet in (I think) Russian. Tavaglioni. His 'Tarot of the Stars' has used Golden Dawn correspondences for the Minors, however.

Topic starter
(@patrick)

I am guessing that it is the larger version, Charlotte, as it is approximately 6.5 " x 4 ". I will post further impressions, but I noticed that the correspondences seem the same as other decks from what Christine Payne-Towler would call the Continental Tradition. For example, the decks of Giorgio Tavaglioni. His 'Tarot of the Stars' has used Golden Dawn correspondences for the Minors, however.

The G.O.M Deck is nicely produced and attractive, and has a small booklet in (I think) Russian.

Page 1 / 2
Share: